Grinding is a decisive factor for the quality of the roasted product. Its proportion can considerably influence the final sensory result. PROBAT mills protect the sensitive aromatic substances and also offer extensive economic and technological advantages – in all sizes and for all requirements.
- Continuous roll adjustment for all degrees of grind
- Constant and reproducible degrees of grind
- Constant, low ground coffee temperatures
- Optimal availability, low wear, little maintenance
- High processing capacity, low energy consumption
- Even proportioning and distribution
- Density regulation
- Homogeneous intermixing and reduction of the chaff
PROBAT mills are built to last. The virtually backlash-free rolling-contact bearings with permanent lubrication, special protective mechanisms for preventing the entry of foreign bodies in the grinding nip and a solid design ensure trouble-free and low-wear operation.
PROBAT’s Grinder Service ensures the highest possible availability of your mill, as the data of all grinders manufactured by PROBAT is stored in order to be able to identify and deliver special spare parts or wearing parts very rapidly.
A regular reconditioning of the roll inserts as well as the grinding rolls is recommendable to guarantee grinding capacity and quality. As manufacturer, PROBAT offers you such a professional service.